The world’s leading online betting exchange.
- 15 million bets matched per day
- Competitive Odds
- Great range of markets
- Quick withdrawals
Betfair is a player-to-player betting site (exchange) where punters choose the odds. As a result you get better odds and bigger payouts. Punters act as the bookie and offer odds (laying) to potential backers. Backers can then choose whether to accept those odds or wait for better odds from another layer.
A wide range of events is available for betting including sports, novelty bets, politics and financial bets. Also available is an impressive In-Play system, an array of exchange games, poker and a zero house edge Casino.
Betfair charges a commission on your net winnings on a market. If you have a net loss on a market you do not pay commission. Commission is calculated by multiplying your net winnings by the Market Base Rate (MBR). For example, if you win £100 on a market with an MBR of 5%, you will pay £5 in commission. However, you can earn discounts from this rate for betting more. The size of this discount, or your Discount Rate, is determined by the number of Betfair Points you have accrued on your account.
If you are a UK registered customer you are betting through the UK exchange, which means that your bets are being matched by other Betfair customers. In this case, although Betfair knows who is on each side of every bet matched, you never know who you are betting against, as it may be a number of people matching your one bet. If you are registered with Betfair from outside the UK you are betting directly against Betfair rather than other Betfair customers , but in all cases your privacy and the confidentiality of your bets is maintained by Betfair’s secure site.
Betfair customer service has a quick response time, and the site also features an in-depth FAQ guide, to help newcomers who may not be familiar with exchange betting .
|Choose your own odds||Highest commission of all exchanges
|Extensive markets||Site can be extremely slow to navigate
|15 million bets matched every day||Takes time to get used to how site works
UK: 0844 871 0000
Ireland: 1800 944 000
Australia: 1800 644 738
Intl: 0044 20 8834 8060
Betfair PO Box 34467 London W6 9WS United Kingdom
Betfair free bets from £10 to £1000 when you sign up and place bets for the first 30 days.
Betfair Terms and Conditions
- Your credit bonus will be based on the total number of Betfair Points you accumulate over your first 30 days of betting activity from the date of your registration (day 1).
- You earn Betfair Points every time you bet on a market. You will earn 1 Point for every £/â?¬0.10 of commission paid (if you have net winnings) or implied commission (if you have a net loss). Betfair Points are awarded equally whether you win or lose. To read more click here.
- Your Betfair Points will be cumulative and will NOT take into account the weekly decay, for example if you earn 80 Points in your first week and then 1,000 Points in week 2 the 15% weekly decay will not be applied, you will have 1,080 Points after two weeks of betting = £/€40 bonus.
- The credit bonus you receive will depend on the number of Betfair Points you accumulate in your first 30 days of betting. See the table below for the tiers of Betfair Points and corresponding credit.
- Points will be updated daily and can be viewed from 9am each day at https://promozone.betfair.com/cashback/
- Only Betfair Points earned by betting on the Exchange and Multiples will be counted for the purposes of this promotion.
- By participating in this promotion, you consent to receive marketing communications from Betfair.
- Offer is open to new customers only.
- Any participant who Betfair reasonably believes has opened an additional account to take advantage of this promotion will not be eligible to benefit from it.
- You will be credited with your bonus should you hit the minimum criteria within 48 hours after your 30th day. It is only possible to earn one bonus per customer in this promotion.
- The promoter in respect of this promotion for customers outside the UK is Betfair International Limited a Maltese entity with its registered office at Triq il-Kappillan Mifsud, St. Venera – SVR 1851.
- This offer is valid until the 31st August 2011.
- Standard terms apply
Sign Up Now
Common Searches / Mispellings:
Common Mispellings and Searches
bet fare, betfair 365, betfair365, betfare, betfare.com